align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Victoria Real Estate Investing Group (REI) Message Board › Not watching the Superbowl?

Not watching the Superbowl?

Josh P.
user 3727560
Group Organizer
Victoria, BC
If you aren't watching the SuperBowl today I am running an open house at 206-3252 Glasgow Ave. This is a 1 bedroom rentable condo unit listed for $179,999.

The entrance is around back. This would be a great opportunity to run an analysis on a rentable property to see if it makes sense as an investment.

This could be bought as a rental property with as little as $36,000 down plus closing costs.

If you are renting but are thinking about getting into Real Estate Investment this first purchase deserves a look since it does allow rentals, allowing you to move on without being forced to sell.

Hope to see you there.

"Referrals are the foundation of my business and the best thanks I can receive. Please feel free to let your friends, family and coworkers know if you are happy with the service you receive, and let me know if you aren't."

Josh Prowse P.R.E.C.

To Sell Your House

Talk To Josh Prowse

250-661-JOSH (5674)

www.joshuaprowse.com­

Pemberton Holmes Ltd. ­