addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Victoria Real Estate Investing Group (REI) Message Board › Opportunity and Apology

Opportunity and Apology

Josh P.
user 3727560
Group Organizer
Victoria, BC
Perhaps that is the wrong order.

I would like to start by apologizing for being neglectful with this wonderful group. It has been a busy summer, with my partner Andrea finishing her Real Estate Course and us buying a new investment property, and doing some renovation work to the one we were leaving. I am going to be starting up these meet-ups again. I am not sure of the format yet. It may be a social (coffee or cocktails, or maybe alternating) where we can chit chat and share experiences and opportunities, or I may try to get speakers again. Probably a combination of both.

Perhaps you could let me know your preferences and the frequency that you would like to meet?

Now for the opportunity. I have a client who has a condo for sale that is rentable and he would like to see it gone.

He is prepared to entertain wither a Rent to Own or a VTB (Vendor take back) offer. It is an inexpensive, partially updated 1 bedroom condo in a good location. For details have a look at http://www.joshuaprowse.com/details/?id=10663846

I look forward to hearing from you on what you'd like to see from the group. Thanks for your patience and all the best.

Josh Prowse
Personal Real Estate Corporation
250-661-JOSH (5674)