The Victoria Real Estate Investing Group (REI) Message Board › Breakthrough Firewalk Event March 27th

Breakthrough Firewalk Event March 27th

A former member
Post #: 4
Are you on track for your goals in 2010? We are almost through the first quarter of the year , are you hitting your sales targets? Your income targets? Your health or relationship goals?

There are many reasons we fail to achieve what we set out to do, or fall short of our hopes and aspirations, but the main reasons are lack of follow through, failure to make and follow a plan, low self confidence, and simple fear.

Come join us on March 27th from 4 pm to 9 pm as we help you to set clear goals, identify what is standing in the way of you achieving those goals, and then breakthrough the obstacles right there on the spot.
You will leave this event excited, empowered, with an unshakeable belief in your self, your abilities, and the achievement of your most cherished goals for the remainder of 2010.

You will have the opportunity to walk across the fire , face your deepest fears and challenge your most limiting beliefs. All exercises are optional , but whether you choose to walk the fire or not, you will have breakthroughs at this event.

“After attending this breakthrough training I was able to realize that if I can walk on fire ,I can overcome the fears that are just created in my thoughts. With the new confidence I had from walking the fire, I went from making $21,000 a year to earning $32,000 in just 1 week!”    

David Maile, Real Estate Investor ,Hawaii
Saturday, March 27th, 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm

The Lodge at Weirs Beach, 5195 William Head Road

$79 /person

Limited to 25 people, so register now to guarantee your seat.

For more info and to Register and pre-pay visit:

www.QSGfirewalk.com