St. Louis Commercial & Residential Real Estate Network (695) Message Board › Non-Performing Notes (NPNs)

Non-Performing Notes (NPNs)

Bob E. S.
user 92689732
Dixon, MO
Post #: 3
NPNs: I get some really good, off-market tapes that feature quick cash potential for those who want to flip and good long term cash-flow for those who want to buy-and-hold. Send to me an email, and I'll provide to you some information about the most recent tape I have. I'm looking for JV 50/50 partners who want to fund deals. I give the funder preference regarding the exit strategy. I have two really good tapes right now. Bidding on one tape ends at 5:00 Friday, 06.Sep and bidding on the other tape ends at 5:00 pm on Monday, 09.Sep. The first tape has a bidding requirement of NLT 50% of UPB. The second tape has a bidding requirement of NLT 20% of UPB. The broker get $1,000 (which is very modest), for each transaction. I can't speak for him, but he may wave some of the fees for multiple purchases. Send me an email and I'll redact the tape so you have only the information for the geographic area you want.
Thanks for all, Bob E. Spurgeon, bob.e.spurgeon@gmail.com, 573.225.6206