Poised to Pop: Quadrant Four Has Arrived
It’s not hard to see the market has changed. Combine Wall Street buying demand, investor demand, former foreclosed owners reemerging, and standard buyers looking for homes and you’ve got a market that’s operating at a very “new normal.” Is it fake or is this for real? Are you ready for the change that’s about to take place? Join Bruce Norris as he explores:
- The importance of inventory mix
- Pent up buyer demand becoming reality
- Wall Street's participation and what that means for investors
- Historically low interest rates and the dominos that follow
- Where the deals are now and will be in the future
Investors will find deals in new places that were nonexistent last year. They may even realize new skillsets are needed. Find out the latest stats, trends, and where The Norris Group is focusing its energy moving into 2013.