addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Peña Madridista NYC (Real Madrid Supporter's Club) Message Board › Real Madrid - Glasgow Celtic

Real Madrid - Glasgow Celtic

Jorge M.
user 44647902
New York, NY
Post #: 1
It is confirmed. Real Madrid to play preseason game against Glasgow Celtic in Philadelphia on August 11th (Saturday).
I guess you would like to know it.­
Eddie S.
user 38219852
New York, NY
Post #: 11
Hala Madrid! Disapointed it's not Yankee Stadium but Philly is closer to Ny then CA or Nevada. I am going to try and attend the Vegas pitch. Definetly attending the Philly pitch! Viva Ronaldo!
Edwin M.
user 12577567
New York, NY
Post #: 3­

i saw this today so they will play in Yankee stadium ! it states tickets for the Real madrid vs Milan game go on sale on June 7th.
A former member
Post #: 2
Real Madrid Vs Milan!!

I can't wait.