Peña Madridista NYC (Real Madrid Supporter's Club) Message Board › Real Madrid - International Champions Cup this Summer in the USA

Real Madrid - International Champions Cup this Summer in the USA

Anderson M.
orsa3t3rnofin
Ridgewood, NY
Post #: 1
So it looks like we wont be seeing REAL MADRID this summer in NEW YORK or anything state nearby.

RM will be starting their US tour in the Los Angeles area and remain there until the last day of the tournament which will be held in MIAMI. So unless you guys are willing to go to the WEST COAST or MIAMI to watch RM play, I guess FOX Sports will be the place to watch it at. So my only question is, will we be having meetups at Harley's to watch these games???
Elena P.
user 5346736
Group Organizer
Fort Lee, NJ
Post #: 142

We'll try to have meetups if they play at a decent east coast time. Last year they played I think at 9-10 pm LA time, which was a bit late here...
A former member
Post #: 1
My son lives in SF, they are three hours behind us. Maybe it will work out? Hala Madrid.
Alex
arb367
Iowa City, IA
Post #: 34
Hey guys! Hope all my Madridista buds in NYC are doing well and living the good life!
Reason I am posting is because, as a few of you may know, I'm here in Saint Louis finishing my last year of school, and Madrid are coming here to play Inter here on Aug. 10th. I was actually lucky enough to score a ticket and I'll be going to my first ever live in-person Madrid game!!! Super-excited about that.
So if for any crazy reason any of you NYC Madridistas will be here in Saint Louis to watch the game, let me know and we can meet up, and I can help you out with finding hotels, transportation, all of that. I know it's far away, but I just wanted to check in case anyone would be here.
Otherwise, I'll be sure to take pictures and find a way to post them. If you're going to be in STL, lemme know. Otherwise, take care and have a pint for me next time you meet. HALA MADRID!!! :D
Manuel
user 10447621
New York, NY
Post #: 44
It's wonderful to hear from you Alex. You are a very loyal Real Madrid fan and we miss you.
I 'm considering a St. Louis Road Trip"15 hours" one way.
Please find out where they'll be staying and e-mail me the info at mfuentes1002@verizon.net.
Hala Madrid!!!!
Elena P.
user 5346736
Group Organizer
Fort Lee, NJ
Post #: 143
Alex, how wonderful it is to hear from you! And so happy you are going to see Real Madrid live for the first time! Really, really wonderful. I'm staying put in NY this year, but please share your experience and BTW, we owe you a t-shirt...I've been on Luke's case for quite a while but you know how these things work out!

Miss you amigo!

Elena