Peña Madridista NYC (Real Madrid Supporter's Club) Message Board › Next Practice: This Wednesday 8/14/13 - Pier 40 (UPSTAIRS) at 8:00PM

Next Practice: This Wednesday 8/14/13 - Pier 40 (UPSTAIRS) at 8:00PM

Bobbito
user 7065973
New York, NY
Thank you to everyone that showed up to our practice on Saturday. We had a great turnout and we're looking pretty good out there and getting better every session.
We are going to try a mid-week practice this week and also one on the weekend.
The next practice will be:
Where: Pier 40 (UPSTAIRS) - The upstairs field seemed to be a good fit for us and was less crowded. let's try it again.
When: Wednesday 8/14/13 at 8:00PM
We know that not everyone can make a weekday practice, but please try to make it if you can. We need all the practice we can get and it will show rewards.
From now through the tournament, we will try to get together at least 2 times per week. The clock is ticking and we need to get as much practice in as we can.
Also, we are going to start selecting positions for everybody, so you can get used to that position and we can start to play like more of a team.
Where are our goalies?! Goalies, please get in touch! We need you!
PS: Does anyone have any spare goalie gloves they can bring to practice for us to use?
Hala Madrid!
Bobbito
Carlos S.
user 11979133
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hey Bob, Sorry for not responding. I play goalie but I can't make the practice this wednesday :( The last weeks I haven't been able to go because i had games. how long will the practice be on Wedensday. I can probably go for a half hour and then i have to run. I have a game. :(