Indianapolis Reddit Meetup Message Board › Meetup Reminder

Meetup Reminder

Kayleigh G.
user 31919412
Indianapolis, IN
Hello All! We are two days out from Global Reddit Meetup Day and I wanted to send a reminder of a few details about the day.

-Please bring $5 to cover the cost of renting the shelter house and for dues for r/indianapolis meetup group. I will be collecting money or there will be a jar set out.
-Please check out our pitch-in list. It can be edited so feel free to jot down what you are bringing to the party. https://docs.google.c...­
-The planning committee is providing meat, buns, drinks and paper products. We need everyone else to fill in with sides and desserts.
-Please bring folding chairs if you have them. Seating around the picnic tables is limited
-If anyone has 6ft or 8ft tables please message me. I would like to get a couple extra and we are looking for something to set DJ gear on also.
-Speaking of DJs we are lucky enough to have three avid redditors volunteer to spin some tunes during the meetup. Here is are the set times:
-Eric (3:00-4:00)
-Chris (4:00-5:00)
-Jon (5:00-6:00)
-Dress is casual. We are going to have corn hole, kickball and other yard games so plan accordingly.
-If anyone has a nice camera or does photography I would love to get a good group photo at 5pm. If you would like to do that please message me.
-We will be eating, dancing and playing games from 3pm-6ish
-After Party to follow. If you are interested talk to me or Kirk.

Looking forward to meeting all the new group members. Last year we went to the Indianapolis Air Show with about ten people and this year we are getting close to 70 people attending Global Reddit Meetup Day! I think it is safe to say that we are growing and gaining more and more members at each meetup...which is great!
See you on Saturday at Paul Ruster!

-Kayleigh