My company, Worldways Social Marketing, is looking for a Business Analyst for our newly formed "Social Media and Interactive Technology" Division. This individual will:
- Consult with internal customers and external vendors to capture agreed-upon site objectives and processes.���
- Perform research and fact-finding to determine business requirements and specifications for development of web-based systems.���
- Communicate these processes and their implications to technical and non-technical contributors to ensure that applications accurately meet clients' goals.���
- May produce online and hard copy documentation and training materials for applications.���
- Maintain, integrate, and communicate knowledge of industry directions and IT trends.���
This is a contract position, located on-site in our office near the Denver Tech Center.
Please email Maureen Cronin at [address removed] with subject line: "Business Analyst Position" to express interest.
As well, we are always looking for freelance Flash and web developers to partner with. Please email Andrea Hill at [address removed] with a portfolio link if you are interested in working on projects for some great causes!
Andrea F. Hill