addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Refresh the Triangle Message Board Refresh the Triangle Discussion Forum › Meetup details changed: Rebecca Murphey: Mobile Apps with Mulberry

Meetup details changed: Rebecca Murphey: Mobile Apps with Mulberry

A former member
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:­

Hi everyone, American Tobacco management double booked our location in the American Underground classroom where we were originally holding our meeting.

We've been asked to move to a location across Blackwell St in a building that overlooks the Durham Bulls Stadium.

You can park for free after 5pm in the DPAC East Deck garage and take a short walk over to the Diamond View I building conference room.

The garage is adjacent to DPAC at 123 Vivian St, and the actual meeting location is at 512 South Mangum St.

I snapped some photos today and posted them to the event if it helps you visualize which buildings to go to.

The meeting location is another VERY short walk to Tobacco Road if we anyone is up to getting drinks afterwards.

When: Thursday, February 23, 2012 6:30 PM

Where: Diamond View I Conference Room
123 Vivian Street (parking) / 512 South Mangum Street (actual location)
Durham, NC