addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Refresh the Triangle Message Board Job Postings › OS Integrators hiring in Chicago

OS Integrators hiring in Chicago

Sarah K.
user 9945638
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 12
From Phil Rhodes:

"Are you a software developer in or near Chicago? Or interested in moving to Chicago? Do you know Java, with a healthy dash of Spring, Hibernate, Tomcat / JBoss, and related technologies? If not, do you know anybody who fits this mold? IF so, contact me, or forward this to your acquaintances, as my $dayjob employer @Open Software Integrators, is looking for Senior Consultants and Senior Developers to staff our Brand Spanking New Chicago branch-office. Note that our first hire in Chicago would ideally have some skills / willingness / whatever in regards to management / leadership, as we're looking for somebody to sort-of run the show in Chicago.

Anyway, do me a favor and spread this around widely! OSI is a great place to work, and our Chicago branch is a great opportunity for some talented folks.

http://osintegrators....­