addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Refresh the Triangle Message Board Refresh the Triangle Discussion Forum › Slides and Resources – Typography:Internet::Butter:Southern Cooking

Slides and Resources – Typography:Internet::Butter:Southern Cooking

A former member
Hello all!

Thank you for coming out last night, hope you were able to take something from it! The slides from the talk are up and available here: http://bit.ly/RtifdC­. I think audio will be posted sometime this week. If you missed the talk and are interested in Typecast (or if you forgot to sign up), tweet at me or email me and I can get you information on getting into the beta test to start playing today.

Thank you again and have a great Labor Day weekend!

Jonathan