align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Regular Angels: Micro-Funding Group Message Board › Create your own reality now

Create your own reality now

A former member
Post #: 5
Hey guys and gals, Jeff here - the Organizer.

This meetup group has great potential, and in the spring I hope to revive it.

In the mean time I wanted to share with you a new group I created in Summit county that is being launched now.

It's all about achievement and positive change through an amazing technology called NLP. Check it out:

Explore Summit NLP

Hope to see you there [insert arm twisting for short drive to beautiful location and experience]. Share with your friends west of Denver too!

- Jeff

P.S. I've used this NLP technology to attract my perfect mate, build wealth rapidly, design my ideal lifestyle, and lose 20 pounds. Results matter! If you or anyone you know want anything you don't already have, you can make changes now.