Regular Angels: Micro-Funding Group Message Board › Meet the NEW ORGANiZER for "Regular Angels"

Meet the NEW ORGANiZER for "Regular Angels"

A former member
Hello Angel Investors and Entrepreneurs!

My name is Nicholas and I am the new organizer for this group. I also run a smaller group called Colorado Accredited Investors where we discuss due diligence for Private Placement Memorandums and other entrepreneurial funding requests that hit our desks.

We are approaching an exciting time in micro and crowd funding, but we aren't there yet. Legislation is butting up against regulators at the State and Federal level; however, there are still a few ways to raise funds- even from persons tht you don't know to launch or expand your business.

I know because I have used some of these methods over the last nine years to great success, eventually taking one of my companies public.

I am excited to learn more about each one of you, especially how I might facilitate the accomplishment of your more important goals. Currently, my travel schedule is a bit wacky but I am going to pencil in our first meetup for the third week in September. My goal is to arrange this in such a way where there will be no cost to attend, and we will have 2-3 keynote speakers at 20 minutes each with the duration targeted at 2 hours with plenty of time to network.

If you have any topic requests, or just want to say "hi" please feel free to message me!

To our mutual success,

Nicholas