addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Regular Angels: Micro-Funding Group Message Board › Raw & Natural Foods Chef/Owner of Sundrops Organics Looking for Investor

Raw & Natural Foods Chef/Owner of Sundrops Organics Looking for Investor/Partner

Jessica
user 11557623
Boulder, CO
Post #: 68
Good Afternoon,

I'm a certified (raw & natural foods) Personal Chef and run Sundrops Organics, which is a boutique delivery service of health-supportive foods, personalized cleanse & detox programs, and catering. Within the first year that I've been running my company in NY (where I just relocated from), the response has been tremendous; catering to high-end clients, a majority of which reside Uptown and include some doctors and well-known fitness gurus. I just relocated to Boulder from New York with the intent of not only bringing my business here, but hopefully to manifest my ultimate goal of opening a small restaurant cafe/retreat center where I can offer these delicious healthful dishes, fresh juices, and superfood smoothies, as well as a sacred space for the community to "get away" to, and enjoy different healing modalities such as yoga, massage, like-minded community. This idea may seem like most of Boulderites' but I assure you that I have something different to bring to the table, including my unique foods, which have not been introduced to this community yet. I would love for you to read more about me, and get a better idea of my current business at www.SundropsOrganics.com and if this sparks your interest, I'd love to hear from you.

Thank you,

Warmly,

Chef Jessica Bella
Executive Chef & Owner
www.SundropsOrganics.com