Do You Have the Right Kind of Entity Structure for your Real Estate Deals?...The Tax Perspective
Select the Best Business Structure for Your Real Estate Investing Business in 2013!
Date: Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Location: The New Yorker Hotel, 481 8th Avenue (@ 34th Street), New York, NY 10001
Time: 6:00PM – 10:00PM
Costs: $20.00 Members / $40.00 Guests
When it comes to selecting a business entity, tax benefits are often the most influential factor for choosing the best option, but other entity aspects should also be considered. Are you up to date with the latest tax advantages for LLCs and corporations? Are you aware of the non-tax considerations that can also greatly impact your business and thus decision? This seminar will review the pros and cons, tax benefits and non-tax considerations of LLCs and corporations. Make sure you have all the facts so you can confidently choose which business entity is in your best interest.
Join us for an informative tax perspective to introduce investors to the various manners/forms in which they may choose to conduct business and the benefits/restrictions inherent in each choice.
Register Today! http://bit.ly/REIANYCFeb2013
Topics of Discussion
• LLCs & Choice of Entity – The Big Picture
• Understand how LLCs and corporations differ in organizational and governance structures.
• The C-Corporation, S Corporation, LLC, LLP – Best formation for real estate investors and learn how to make the best use of the advantages they offer.
• If your new LLC will operate in two or more states, in which state should you form your entity and in which state should you register as a foreign LLC?
• Utilize tax benefits with an understanding of how LLCs are taxed as pass-through entities.
• Using Single-Member LLCs to create parent/subsidiary structures.
Wealth Building Program Revealed!
Like most people...crunching numbers, looking for legitimate tax-saving loopholes, and figuring out how to protect your assets from creditors and lawsuits...is not what you rush home to do after spending a long day at the office...even if you enjoy reading the IRS code...and civil and criminal case law. As an investor or a small business owner, you have precious little time for anything other than your family and growing your real estate business. Finally, here''s the support you need to develop your business so that you can put the fear and hesitation behind you!
If your CPA:
• Always remembers YOU are the employer
• Returns all calls promptly
• Meets promised deadlines
• Thoroughly understands your business
• Willingly researches all of your questions
• Assists with contracts that fully protect you
• And never "surprises" you with an unexpected bill...
If not, come see how Wealth Building CPA Can Help your Bottom-line!
Learn That a Toxic and Worthless LLC…
• Does not shield you, causing your personal assets to be totally exposed.
• Does not save you in taxes (when they should).
• Does not defend you against IRS (when they should).
• Does not prevent legal disputes with partners or others (when they should).
• Does not give you important operating guidelines for successfully running your business (when then should).
In short, most LLC''s simply do not give you the significant dollar-saving benefits that a well designed & documented LLC should give you!
About The Speaker:
Ebere Okoye is the founder of The Wealth Building CPA, a team of trained professionals experienced at providing detailed economic solutions and planning to people and companies. Okoye''s team handles everything from tax compliance and planning to providing clients with well thought out investment strategies that result in the generation of passive income, and ultimately, in complete financial freedom.
The Wealth Building CPA is a complete accounting and financial team with the training and experience to help both private individuals and companies handle and grow their assets in the most efficient manner possible. The emphasis is not merely upon an in-depth understanding of the tax laws, which are complex and contain loop-holes that the average tax payer is not privy. No, the emphasis of The Wealth Building CPA is literally upon ''wealth building'' on using financial strategies to not only ensure that you pay out the minimum of your income in taxes, but also put the money you thus save into high-yielding and stable investments, such as in real estate. After all, what each person wants out of life is the ability to take care of their responsibilities and the freedom to pursue their interests. And that''s exactly what the Wealth Building CPA team can help you achieve, through efficient tax management and guidance with the safe and intelligent investment strategies.
Register Today! http://bit.ly/REIANYCFeb2013