add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Colorado Springs Republican Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for a motivated business partner to help me corner the "Electio

Looking for a motivated business partner to help me corner the "Election 2012 merchandise" market

Jim C.
Colorado Springs, CO
Post #: 1
I became involved in conservative politics three years ago after seeing the direction our country was heading and not liking it one bit. After recruiting several thousand of the most powerful social networking guru's from facebook and twitter, I started a political news/blog website called in which I acquired over 8000 facebook fans, 3000 twitter followers and have had stories shown on Fox news, Glenn Beck show and Hannity.

I am in the process of opening a "Patriot House" located on N Nevada in downtown Colorado Springs. This store will include Flags, Bumper Stickers, Magnets, books and other novelties (80% conservative 20% for Libs) that will be sold in store and at political rallies and functions located throughout the country. The Springs store will have leather furniture, T.V, sell coffee and other beverages and will be a meeting place for other like minded conservatives to meet and talk politics.

This store will be nationally advertised as "Your election 2012 merchandise headquarters"

I am real close to launching my campaign but received interest from several fans wanting my products to sell for themselves at political rallies in their respected States. This is too much for me to handle but know a great opportunity when I see one.

If your as excited and motivated as I am for the upcoming election season and have always wanted to get more involved this is your chance. The Market will be there.