In 2013 we triumphed. It took passing a new law, AB-351, aimed at curbing unconstitutional powers of the feds to enforce indefinite detention, to give hope for liberty in California. Los Angeles County's Republican Liberty Caucus chapter was right to endorse this action and this year we're going to work even harder to move the ball forward.
Just around the corner is the next California Republican Party convention, happening in Burlingame March 14-16. Let's show up ahead of the game on these fronts:
1) Los Angeles Parking Freedom Initiative - rectify the abuses of the current parking enforcement regime,
2) Nullify NSA - local coalition and state-wide effort to enforce the 4th Amendment,
3) Art Alas for Congress 2014 - our friend needs us, and America needs him more
4) Tim Donnelly for Governor - not a politician, but a patriot and a shock to the establishment http://electtimdonnelly.com/
5) Voter registration and Central Committee growth!
All are welcome. Order from the menu. Serious RSVPs only please!