addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Republic of Nose Work - K9 Nose Work® - Central TX Message Board › Times of the Week that would work for Nose Work Practice

Times of the Week that would work for Nose Work Practice

Jason H.
user 57674682
Group Organizer
Liberty Hill, TX
Post #: 5
Ok everyone, I would like to schedule some more meetups. Can I get some suggested times and days that would be the best. Sunday Mornings? Saturday Mornings? Weekdays? I know people work, but maybe you have days off that might wanted to practice.

Hoping to scope out a south Austin park location, and a couple of other places to try, any suggestions.

Thanks
Jason
Elizabeth E.
SFK9T
Georgetown, TX
Post #: 1
This last post about meetups / field trips is from a LONG time it seems?
I'm hoping to start that conversation again ???
I'd love to do some meetups anywhere in North Austin to the Georgetown area.
Many of the "big box" stores are dog friendly so that could be fun.
Those that are willing, once we know each other fairly well, may could rotate houses for Interior searches. Georgetown has Berry Springs, a great place for some Exterior and Vehicle searches, as well as restroom facilities for searches and ...ahem..... other needs? It is a hidden treasure so not many folks are there.
Even just 3 or 4 folks who just would like the practice and blind hides?
Most evenings are doable.
I'm new to "meetups" so I'm not sure how this works?