I have been contacted by the EDB who have requested that I circulate a survey among members. Please note that this survey is directed to people who are studying or working in the Science and Engineering fields.
The Singapore Economic Development Board is doing a simple online survey to understand people's motivations in moving to jobs in Singapore's Engineering and Science sectors.
The valuable feedback obtained will be used to determine how Singapore can make itself more appealing to talented professionals such as yourself.
To participate in the survey, you will need to be:
* Working in an Engineering or Science-related position or undertaking a degree in the Engineering or Science disciplines
* Have considered or are considering moving to Singapore (or have moved to Singapore already)
If you are keen to participate in this survey, please click on the relevant link below by 11 November 2008.
It will take approximately 10 minutes of your time to answer the questions.
* For students studying in UK/Australiahttp://www.edb.gov.sg/etc/medialib/downloads/temp.Par.0009.File.tmp/Questionaire.html
* For professionals working in UK/Australiahttp://www.edb.gov.sg/etc/medialib/downloads/temp.Par.0013.File.tmp/Questionaire3.html
* For professionals who are currently in Singapore but used to work in the UKhttp://www.edb.gov.sg/etc/medialib/downloads/temp.Par.0011.File.tmp/Questionaire2.html
If you are among the first 200 respondents to this survey, you will be receiving at least US$70 worth of Amazon vouchers as a token of our appreciation.
Should you have any queries about the survey, please email [address removed].