addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Edmonton Real Estate Investors Association Message Board › Rental/Investment Property Maintenance Service

Rental/Investment Property Maintenance Service

Paul F.
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 2
My name is Paul Foster, President of Contact Property Services Ltd. I made an impromptu presentation describing my business and its services during the December 14th E.R.P.I.A meetup.

Contact Property Services caters to the specific needs of property managers and real estate investors, providing innovative and cost-effective maintenance solutions saving you time and money.

We offer tiered maintenance packages or one-time services calls, and are equipped to handle everything from common turnover care to light renovations. Our maintenance process integrates preventative maintenance, extending the life and performance of the property, while minimizing repair costs and service calls. Also, our scheduled maintenance inspections prevent any neglectful damages that might arise during tenancy, and provide you with the ability to address any concerns proactively.

We customize our services to meet your specific requirements, and are committed to maximizing the value and rentability of the properties in your portfolio.

Our staff are uniformed and easily identifiable, and we are licensed, insured & carry WCB coverage.

Please take a look at our website and contact me directly to learn more about how we can provide an efficient and cost-effective solution to your maintenance needs.

Paul Foster
Contact Property Services Ltd.