Edmonton Real Estate Investors Association Message Board › Turnkey investments - Cash flowing properties in Edmonton - Seller financing

Turnkey investments - Cash flowing properties in Edmonton - Seller financing available

Jim W.
jimwhitelaw
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 1
In order to pursue some new buying opportunities, I am seeking to free up some equity from two homes I currently own in Edmonton. I'm willing to either sell or JV on these properties. Both are single family suited homes with double garages. Both have recent updates/renos and show well to attract solid tenants. They are fully rented to well-screened long term tenants.

Do you fit one of these categories? If so, there may be an exellent opportunity here for you:

• New investor looking for first property. These properties are turn key with recent renos and good tenants.
  • Looking for a hands-off JV investment in partnership with an experienced investor (2010 REIN "Top Player")
  • Remote investor seeking to invest in the Edmonton market, a perennial REIN top 10 town.
  • Good credit, can qualify for financing but need a bit of downpayment help. I'm willing to do provide to 10% seller financing (VTB) depending on terms.

Linked below are two pro-forma documents with financial analysis of each property. Please contact me to discuss details.

P1005-Pro-Forma
P1006-Pro-Forma

Jim Whitelaw
Advanced Home Strategies
http://ahshomes.ca/...­
jim@ahshomes.ca
780-638-2725