Edmonton Real Estate Investors Association Message Board › My New Real Estate Consulting Services

My New Real Estate Consulting Services

Matt
user 4933526
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 6
My New Real Estate Consulting Services:

By far the best way to learn exactly what to do in any area of life is to simply find someone that's done it, and who can show you how. (I cannot even begin to stress this enough).

What would you rather do?.... climb Mt Everest using only a book about generalized mountain climbing, "or" would you rather have a professional whose been to the top and back to climb with you and show you the way. It's a no brainer. However, those types of mentors aren't always that easy to find. Sometimes you can meet these types of people at real estate investment clubs and if you strike up a friendship they "might" show you what to do, eventually.

All that being said, I decided to perhaps be willing to show a select few people what I do, and how I do it. So in case you're interested in getting some real estate investment consulting to show you how to buy apartment buildings with little to no money down, I can train you. For details on that go to my website at: www.mshinvestments.com/learn

If you have any questions feel free to contact me, either here, or at my website (www.mshinvestments.com/contact.htm) Good luck and we'll see you at the next meetup group!

Matt