Edmonton Real Estate Investors Association Message Board › US Foreclosures in Los Angeles - Interested?

US Foreclosures in Los Angeles - Interested?

A former member
Post #: 4
I am sure everyone has been watching the US housing market, but has anyone been curious how to get into it?

Recently I have been looking into properties in Los Angeles, such as foreclosures. I chose LA because its on the west coast, southern, and on the ocean (things I enjoy - Warm weather, Ocean) as well as a few more reasons. The more I have looked into it, the more interested I am in investing down there. I am planning on traveling down there in the next month or two, to view some areas and talk to some agents. However I will be talking to some banks here/there as to sorting out financing details to find out the requirements.

I was curious to know if anyone else is interested in the market down south, and curious to know what it would take to jump in and invest down there. I am happy to go it alone, but thought it might be more fun to know some others that are interested in as well...

Please let me know.
-Adrian
Josee G.
user 9048786
Leamington, ON
Post #: 1
Hi Adrian,

Did you end up going to LA yet? Did you find anything?

Josee
A former member
Post #: 9
Hi Adrian
Did u buy anything yet? IF you are still interested..let me know ...especially if you are interested in sharing ownership.
thanks lisa