align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Edmonton Real Estate Investors Association Message Board › Have a rental that isn't performing like it should?

Have a rental that isn't performing like it should? Thinking of selling it? DON'T!!!

Josee G.
user 9048786
Leamington, ON
Post #: 2
Hi,

I just started a new business where we help you sell your home by Rent to Own, yourself! Increase your exposure and post on our site for FREE! If you would like to Rent to Own your property but are not sure how to structure the deal, I can help you. Please visit my website at www.ClickMyPlace.com if you want more information, or reply back to this message.

I'm also looking for partnerships. I'm willing to hear any proposition you may have.

Thanks,

Josee Guindon
CEO, President
Premium Property Solutions Inc
www.ClickMyPlace.com