Edmonton Real Estate Investors Association Message Board › Looking for a possibly great investment opportunity?

Looking for a possibly great investment opportunity?

Josee G.
user 9048786
Leamington, ON
Post #: 4
Hi,

I have been contacted recently by a property owner who has a rental property which she'd like to sell (as she needs her cash out to buy another home as she is moving out of province), but her tenant wants to buy the property by rent to own. Since the owner can't offer her tenant the home as a rent to own, this may prove to be a good opportunity for a real estate investor. If you or someone else may be interested in purchasing an investment property like this, please let me know and I will forward you her contact information.

Also, I have lots of tenant-buyers (number in brackets) looking for rent to own properties in the following locations:

ALBERTA
Edmonton, AB (13)
Calgary, AB (3)
Red Deer, AB (1)
Fort Saskatchewan, AB (2)
Leduc, AB (3)
Athabasca, AB (1)

SASKATCHEWAN
Regina, SK (2)
Saskatoon, SK (3)

ONTARIO
LaSalle, ON (1)

MANITOBA
Winnipeg, MB (2)

NOVA SCOTIA
New Glasgow, NS (1)
Halifax, NS (3)

NEW BRUNSWICK
Moncton, NB (1)

NEWFOUNDLAND
St. John's, NF (3)
Mount Pearl, NF (1)
Paradise, NF (1)

If you have a property in any of these locations, please contact me right away.

Please note that I haven't done any checks on these individuals. However, I am open to working something out if you want me to do some pre-screening for you.

Josee Guindon
Premium Property Solutions Inc
www.ClickMyPlace.com