No question this is a disturbing turn of events. I agree this effort to change the rules should be opposed. However, I am not sure how this should influence the vote. I still believe the winner in this election will be either one of two candidates; Obama or Romney. I do not believe any other person can, or will, emerge the winner unless there is a very unexpected event causing a change in the participants. That being said, WHO DO YOU THINK CAN BEAT OBAMA IN THIS ELECTION?
I keep asking that question, and the only answers I get are:
1) Look at Romney's voting record
2) I'll vote for the Constitutional Candidate of my choice
3) Ron Paul is the True Conservative candidate
4) Gary Johnson - ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha......... ha.
5) The objective in this election is not to beat Obama - It is to restore our Republic
6) Who asked me to be in this thread anyway?
But, nobody provides the name of a candidate they think can beat Obama. And if we don't beat Obama, it doesn't matter who anybody would LIKE to see win - OBAMA will win if we don't defeat him!
So, before anybody starts thrashing me because of this attempted "power grab" by the Romney camp, I'll state right up front that I don't agree with it.
But, who else do we have that can beat Obama?
Is that not the primary objective, or are those in this thread that are willing to have Obama for another four years? If Obama wins, we have him for another 4 years!!
Please people... WHO DO YOU THINK CAN BEAT OBAMA IN THIS ELECTION?
On Aug 27, 2012, at 11:03 PM, Frank Zilaitis wrote: