addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Republican Liberty Caucus of Central East Florida Message Board › New Meetup: 2009-2010 Brevard County Budget Public Hearing

New Meetup: 2009-2010 Brevard County Budget Public Hearing

Matthew D N.
user 9141492
Melbourne, FL
Announcing a new Meetup for Republican Liberty Caucus of Central East Florida!

What: 2009-2010 Brevard County Budget Public Hearing

When: September 22, 2009 5:30 PM

Where:
Viera Government Complex
2725 Judge Fran Jamieson Way Bldg C 1st Floor, Commission Chambers
Viera, FL 32940

Hello everyone, I know we are all focused on the outrages taking place in Washington, D.C., but I’d like to turn your attention to the fact that the county commission will be hearing public comments on the 2009-2010 budget at tonight’s meeting. The meeting is in the Commission Chambers at 2525 Fran Jamieson Way, Building C and begins at 5:30.

It is important that we attend this meeting and make our voices heard so county leaders know how unhappy we are with their failure to make the deep cuts that were necessary and their decision to tap reserves for the second year in a row. Remember, you can only spend your savings once, and regardless of what you see on the mainstream media, we haven’t seen the worst of this recession yet.

If we can get a million people to DC I’m sure we can get a few hundred to the county commission meeting tonight. I’ll see you there!

You can link to the agenda here: http://199.241.8.125/index.cfm?FuseAction=CountyBoard.CountyAgendas­

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­