addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Republican Liberty Caucus of Central East Florida Message Board › Carpool for Saturday State Meeting

Carpool for Saturday State Meeting

Matthew D N.
user 9141492
Melbourne, FL
We have several members that have expressed interest in carpooling to the Gaylord on Saturday for the state meeting. I will be going from Kissimmee on to Ocala for my Christmas Party else I'd be one of the drivers. If you are interested in driving, please reply to this message. If you want to be there in time for lunch you will need to leave here about 10:30 or so. Parking is $12 per vehicle so there is a strong economic incentive here.
A former member
Post #: 5
I can hold up to 6 people in my vehicle.