addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

MTRAS ~ MidTn Robotic Arts Society Message Board MTRAS ~ MidTn Robotic Arts Society Discussion Forum › Circuit Benders Ball this Sat

Circuit Benders Ball this Sat

Patrick
Patrick83
Nashville, TN
Post #: 203
I am planning on attending the Circuit Benders Ball this year. I'll be bringing in the "Pyro Jam Can", the "VARC" capsule, and maybe a couple other projects to have on display. Please feel free to join me Sat afternoon for this event.

http://www.youtube.co...­