align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

MTRAS ~ MidTn Robotic Arts Society Message Board MTRAS ~ MidTn Robotic Arts Society Discussion Forum › URGENT!!! GMX Volunteers please read asap and respond asap.

URGENT!!! GMX Volunteers please read asap and respond asap.

Patrick
Patrick83
Nashville, TN
Post #: 205
per Jesica:

URGENT!!! I need names of all folks coming to work the MTRAS Table, coming to Robot Battles or Sumo Battles only and NOT going to anything else GMX so we can get them limited passes for that room or event only. I know not everyone MTRAS is on Meetup so if you know of someone, add info for them please! FROM GMX: If they don't get the names to you by, say, Thursday then anyone not on your list will not be receiving a badge through Participant Registration and will have to buy a regular pass at the door for $40.
Hal C.
user 59634222
Nashville, TN
Post #: 1
I'm not even aware of the event you are talking about. Is there a link to a website where we can find out information about this event?

Thanks in advance.
Patrick
Patrick83
Nashville, TN
Post #: 206
http://www.geekmediae...­

MTRAS is hosting several panels will have a table setup, and be helping with Robot Battles. Have you been able to make the last several meetings? We have been discussing it.

MTRAS Presents How to Build your very own Robot Minions Vol 2
Want to build your own Robot Minions ;-) ? MTRAS Presents How to Build your own Robot Minions Vol 2. Learn to build Battle Bots, SUMO Bots, Pack Mule bots, and our returning 6ft Mech Themed Bot, +

Geek DIY: Repurpose Your World! Vol 2
Learn how to build a solar powered Spy Satellite; a Frankenstein style Jacobs ladder; The Pyro Jam Can a flame spitting, music dancing candle on steroids; Automated arduino chicken coop, Interactive Displays using the Xbox Kinect and more!

MTRAS Presents Mini SUMO Robot Rumbles Vol 1
The Middle TN Robotic Arts Society brings to you Mini SUMO Robot Rumbles Vol 1. Mini SUMO Robots duke it out in a one on one autonomous match to try to push one another out of a 3 ft circular ring.

Robot Battles. ~ Brought to you by Mid TN Robotic Arts Society
Robot Battles. is the second-oldest robotic combat competition in the world, and is a direct descendant of the oldest - the Critter Crunch in Denver, Colorado. It doesn't have a TV show, it doesn't have supermodels, and it doesn't have huge cash prizes. What it does have is the most imaginative builders around, who build the most amazing battle robots all for the love of competition. Over the past 22 years, competitions have been held in Atlanta, Denver, Orlando, Chattanooga, Greensboro and Huntsville, but it is with great excitement that Robot Battlesâ comes to Nashville and the Geek Media Expo for the first time this year. Mechanical mayhem and destruction - what more could you want? For more detailed information, including the complete list of rules, please visit http://www.robotbattl...­ Ready to do battle? Event Registration is handled on-site. Simply show up between 9 and 11am on Saturday for registration and technical check-in.

Hal C.
user 59634222
Nashville, TN
Post #: 2
Wish I had a couple of months advance notice. I would have built or rebuilt something to compete.

Unfortunately I have plans for the Saturday. Maybe with a bit more advance notice I might be able to whip something together to compete with you all.

Sorry that I haven't been able to make a meeting yet; too many hobbies I guess.

Thanks for the info.