Hello Robo Friends,
A couple of quick notes for Saturday:
- This is a rain or shine event. Right now News Channel 5 is calling for a 60% chance of rain. Maker Faire organizers have drawn the line to move everything inside @ 80%. If we are outside, Steve has kindly donated his 10'x10' pop up canopy for use just in case. If you have a canopy, feel free to bring it. Expect another email regarding the weather tomorrow afternoon.
- PLEASE come early to help setup. From experience at the Atlanta Maker Faire its important you come early to setup. Myself (Patrick) and Steve will be there at 9am to get ready. Event starts at 10am.
- There will be power outside.
- Food and drinks are available for purchase from vendors. Id recommend packing a lunch just in case. I will have water available for FREE.
- Don't have a project? No problem, come help support the group by manning the table and spread the word about the great stuff we do. Fliers and business cards will be on site to hand out.
This is the greatest opportunity we've had so far to help spread the word about the rapid maker movement. Kids and adults are grabbing screwdrivers and "making" something again with the help of groups like ours. Last but not least, lets have some FUN! C' ya there.