MTRAS ~ MidTn Robotic Arts Society Message Board MTRAS ~ MidTn Robotic Arts Society Discussion Forum › Post Nashville Mini Maker Faire. THANK YOU!

Post Nashville Mini Maker Faire. THANK YOU!

Patrick
Patrick83
Nashville, TN
Post #: 220
A week ago today we had Nashvilles first Mini Maker Faire. I think I have finally recovered after such a fantastic event. We had a lot of members stop by or hang out at our table to promote the club. I noticed a spike of new members on facebook and Meetup. Welcome.

I really wanted to give a special thank you to Tom Resig, Thomas Kenney, Mike, and Scott Perry for helping man the table and for bringing some projects. Looking forward to meeting all the new members during the next meeting.

Don't forget GMX is coming up the first weekend of Nov and MTRAS will be hosting another Robot Panel, SUMO Robot Rumbles, and we were able to bring back "Robot Battles". More fun right around the corner so grab some kits and start building. Great Prizes!