The Melbourne Indoor Rock Climbing Group Message Board › You Yangs climbing (1hr-ish from Melbourne CBD) - 13th (sat) trip

You Yangs climbing (1hr-ish from Melbourne CBD) - 13th (sat) trip

obi
user 94157072
Torquay, AU
Post #: 9
fall back option (2) - it seems, geelong has an indoor climbing gym ?? http://www.rockadvent...­
John L.
user 101683882
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 1
G'day peak freaks,

Just wanted to drop a quick line and say hi and that I'm now online. Profile needs work, but its definitely me. I had to get online as Obiwan was going to lop my head off. Put that light sabre away before you hurt someone mate :)

I'll most likely come along tomorrow with my new rope (I've called her Jasmine) and one quality quickdraw. Tobias, I can meet you at Footscray station at 9.15am?

Great to meet you all. Thanks for organising!
John L.
user 101683882
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 2
Geelong indoor sounds fine as a plan B.

BTW: Sorry I meant I'd turn up on Saturday most likely, not tomorrow! Obviously, I'm ready to start the weekend..
Thomas
user 88982342
Melbourne, AU
Hi Terry

It looks like I cannot send you an email. Anyway, I am in St Kilda so if Bart could make his way to a tram or train station closer to my route to Ascot Vale

See u on Saturday
Tobias M.
TobiasMcC
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 3
Geelong indoor sounds fine as a plan B.

BTW: Sorry I meant I'd turn up on Saturday most likely, not tomorrow! Obviously, I'm ready to start the weekend..

Hey John, when should I be at the Fitzroy station to be hitch a ride with you? and here is my number 0421134526
John L.
user 101683882
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 3
Tobias, just spoke to David. Fate has it that he is driving but we have a problem, his car wont fit any more passengers! I think you are going to have to find some other way of getting there if one of the other members is happy to offer you a lift?? Sorry mate, I just found this out. :-(
Emi O.
user 52954522
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 2
Jet Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :P
Tobias M.
TobiasMcC
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 5
Nuts... I lucked out then.

I'll try to join in on the next outdoors climb.
obi
user 94157072
Torquay, AU
Post #: 10
Tobias - Yep, ok, if tomorrows goes ok.. we'll schedule one for the 20th, with more car spaces available.
David C.
user 101858112
Melbourne, AU
Is it to late to RSVP, Please tell me it's not to late tp RSVP.
I MUST BE A PART OF THIS!
Also toby, I've got room in my car.