align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Melbourne Indoor Rock Climbing Group Message Board › Climbingpartner

Climbingpartner

Dan S.
user 112156222
Luleå, SE
Post #: 1
hello! I'm backpacking around Australia and i wanna go climbing outdoors. so don't feel shy and call or text me at 0456181763!
I climb grades up to 21, i did not brought a rope and i don't have a car but allot of time. where we go does not matter as long as it is outside.
A former member
Post #: 1
hey!
I'm flying in from Canada to backpack around Aus for a couple of months. i'll be in Melbourne on Nov. 11. If you're still around by then I'll try to shoot you a text.

I'm in the same boat - I don't really care what I climb, I just want to get outdoors. I've lead climbs up to ~21. I can bring a rope if it will fit in my luggage. I however have only done sport, and have no trad gear / experience (although am not opposed to learning / acquiring)

Evan