Tucson Rock Climbers Message Board › Albertan Climber needs partners for week of Jan 8-14

Albertan Climber needs partners for week of Jan 8-14

Kyle Warren
user 72240152
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 1
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Hey everyone,

My name's Kyle Warren, I'm a fairly experienced climber (5-6 years) from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and I'm looking for a small group that will meet up with me to climb while I'm in Arizona (Jan 8-14). I'll be staying in Eloy (near Tuscon) at the skydive dropzone, so when I'm not jumping out of planes I'd love to check out some of the crags near by. I'll bring most of my gear like a rope, harness, shoes, belay devices, sport rack, helmet and maybe a bit of trad protection. I climb at about a 5.12 level, but wouldn't mind climbing with people weaker/stronger as long as you are confident with lead belaying. I'll have a rental vehicle for the week, so if anyone wants to car pool with me that's cool too.

Mt. Lemmon seems to be the closest climbing area to Eloy, but I'm open to suggestions. Anything within several hours of the dropzone, I'm down for driving to. The only climbing I've done in Arizona is bouldering at Beardsley and AZ on the Rocks, so I'm stoked to do some sport!

Shoot me a post/message or email me (eatsleep_ride@yahoo.ca) and we'll make sure to keep in touch and set up a climbing day in January.

Thanks!
Kyle