Tucson Rock Climbers Message Board › New to Tucson, and looking for climbing partners

New to Tucson, and looking for climbing partners

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi there.
Just moved to Tucson, and ready to get out on the rock, but wait....I need climbing partners! I'm mostly interested in starting local - Mt Lemmon and Cochise - and once I'm settled in, would like to make some trips further out to places like rEd rocks, zion, jtree, and well, everywhere. I lead into the 10s both trad and sport, and I love multi-pitch adventures when i can get them. I'm happy climbing anything from 5.5 - 5.11 if it is beautiful, fun, challenging or some combination of those things. I'm very available right now (i.e. not yet employed) and so would love to get out for some camping/climbing, which is da best. I have a full trad and sport rack, rope, and a sweet, dusty van named Goldie that can take us there. So...let me know if you want to climb!
Thanks,
Paul
Brendan
user 79218062
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 1
Hey Paul,

I used to live in Tucson and am visiting in mid-Feb. Want to go climbing sometime between the 18th and the 26th? Would love to check out cochise or lemon.

(510) 381-0976

Peace!

Brendan
Ballo
user 4194906
Oakridge, OR
Post #: 3
Currently climbing in Cochise west. Prob. bust out in a week to wherever the weather is good.