addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Tucson Rock Climbers Message Board › cochise 2/17

cochise 2/17

Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 49
Still trying to find someone to climb with me at cochise! I would love to spend a couple days there, and have monday off...
A former member
Post #: 145
Sorry Loni...I've got a meet-up scheduled for Monday at the Pond and thinking about a daytrip to Jacks on Sunday.
Joe b.
user 70540932
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 5
I'm open sat and sun for Cochise east or west? And what routs are you interested in?