Tucson Rock Climbers Message Board › Seeking partner(s) for frequent gym climbing at Rocks&Ropes

Seeking partner(s) for frequent gym climbing at Rocks&Ropes

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm hoping to get back in the habit of climbing weekly at the gym. I haven't done so in a couple years and need to rebuild my strength and skills. I'd love to find a climbing partner who can commit to frequent climbing.
A former member
Hi,

I'm looking for the same...a reliable and fairly frequent belayer. How often do you climb per week and when (generally)?

-Johnny
A former member
Post #: 2
Going up to Rock&Ropes tonight for a few hours. I'm usually on the auto-belays. Feel free to grab me if you spot me. Asian guy with arm tattoos.
Chris B.
user 83952212
Alexandria, VA
Hi Margi,
I'm new to Tucson, looking for partners, inside and out. I can (and need to) commit to frequent climbing after coming off an injury this winter, even if that means i have to climb indoors. Get back to me through here or email me christopherburton009@gmail.com and lets try and get together and pull on some things
Chris
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Johnny and Chris,

Sorry, it's been a crazy month at work so I haven't been good at checking this. Are either (or both) of you up for climbing on Monday or Tuesday night next week?
A former member
Post #: 3
I think to work back into climbing I'd like to go once or twice per week, and Mon/Tues are the best nights for me but I could go other nights too depending on the week.
Chris B.
user 83952212
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 3
I am definitely looking to climb at least on tuesday. Its my birthday so it would be a crime not to climb a little. I cant climb two days in a row either (not in the shape i had hoped i would be in after a few months off). I'm flexible and can climb either day if its better for others.
571-217-3079
p.s. 301 is a maryland no. correct? how long have you been out this way
MJ
tucsonfeuer
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 5
Margi (and the rest of you), to throw another quickdraw into the mix, I am looking for partners for the gym, and even the mountain. I like to go at least twice a week to the gym. Any day of the week is good, though Mondays are rough from 6 - 7 PM due to some office hours I plan on attending regularly for the next 8 weeks. I'll send a message with my phone number / email, and I hope we can connect.

Stats: Climbing for 2 years, climb up to 11 at the gym, 10 on the mountain, and sport lead-climb up to about 9, 9+ on the mountain. Have all the gear required for sport (lead) climbing.