addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The VA/MD/DC Rock Climbers Meetup Group Message Board The VA/MD/DC Rock Climber's Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Climb tonight at SportRock Alexandria?

Climb tonight at SportRock Alexandria?

Allison B G.
user 28541862
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 1
Anyone looking for a new belay partner? I usually climb Sundays, Mondays, and Thursdays, but that's all kinds of flexible.

I'll be there tonight (3/1). Don't know what I'll be wearing, but my hair is curly and will likely be in a ponytail.

abg1981 at gmail dot com

Allie