addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Seattle Climbing Meetup Group Message Board › Stone Gardens

Stone Gardens

A former member
Post #: 6
Been out of climbing most of the year, partners moving on, more motivated in other activities......

I'm starting to get back into it but it's hard to motivate without some people to climb with.
Is anyone climbing at Stone Gardens these days?

A former member
Post #: 3
I just started climbing at Stone gardens a few months back. Noticed you posted this message awhile back but anyways if your interested in climbing or still go to Stone Gardens let me know. I have the same problem with not having enough people to climb with. Currently just my roommate and she and I do not always have the same schedule..I posted a message to on the board and this other dude is interested in meeting up so maybe we could get a small group together and meet new people to climb with
A former member
Post #: 8
Still climbing at Stone Gardens and always looking for new people to climb with. I'll send you a personal message with my email. I never check these things anymore and I just happen to log in right after you posted this otherwise I would have missed it.