The Seattle Climbing Meetup Group Message Board › new to seattle, new to climbing.

new to seattle, new to climbing.

Aaron P.
user 37665622
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
hey, just got here from the midwest and really want to take up climbing. I've gotten instruction in belaying, rappelling etc..... just want to get some climbing in, but don't know people here. I'm mostly interested in outdoors, but have been looking to get into a gym, so i can get into better shape and a little more comfortable on the rope and climb consistently. I have a crazy service industry schedule so my time off and hours are wierd. Hopefully someone else can match up with this schedule and I can find a somewhat consistent group of people to climb with, and learn from. I'm very interested in learning Trad, and just getting outside and pulling on rocks in general. I'd love to check out anything and everything this state has to offer, but don't have a car at the moment, but I'm willing to beat on my gear with someone and pay for gas if anyone is interested. I don't have a rope yet, but will a week from friday. after that I'm starting to put together a trad rack.