addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Seattle Climbing Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for experienced partner - Seattle area

Looking for experienced partner - Seattle area

Ian
user 8704869
Tucson, AZ
Post #: 4
Hey everyone,

I moved here from Tucson, AZ about a month ago. As is stated in the subject line I am looking for an experienced partner. I'm currently only interested in rock climbing in a non-alpine environment. Since I am coming from the desert I have no experience with glaciers travel, ice climbing, or snow.

I've been climbing for 6 years. I'm up for all types of climbing whether it is redpointing hard sport routes or multi-pitch gear. Contact me and we can talk further.

I am also looking for gym partners. I head to VW in Seattle most often, but could be persuaded to meet at Stone Gardens Seattle or at the Seattle Bouldering Project.

I'm looking forward to getting out!

Ian