addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Seattle Climbing Meetup Group Message Board › Seattle stone gardens climbing partner

Seattle stone gardens climbing partner

Jesse C.
user 11420785
Seattle, WA
Post #: 4
I'm a guy in my late 20s who recently moved back to seattle and is getting back into climbing. I'm looking for a climbing partner(s) for weekday nights or rainy weekends at stone gardens in Seattle. I used to top rope climb around 5.10, but I haven't climbed much in the last two years, so I'm not in the best climbing shape. I've just been bouldering at the gym around V1/V2. I'm looking for someone to top rope or boulder with.
Kira M.
user 87650902
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Hey! I am relatively new to climbing and am looking for some more friends to climb at SG Ballard with. My schedule varies a bit week to week but I am available most weekday evenings and some weekends. My climbing ability is probably a little below yours (I can climb most of the 5.9s at SG and a couple 5.10s, boulder V1 usually) but am eager to climb more and get better!
A former member
Jesse and Kira, I just joined SG Ballard and am trying to go a couple times a week and/or weekends. I'm pretty much starting over re: climbing skill and ability and am looking for people to climb with. I would love to join either or both of you some evening or weekend. Let's do it.
Wesley F.
user 10373859
Seattle, WA
Hey guys, I'm at SG a few times a week usually. Not a huge boulder but I like to lead and top rope. Text me and let me know if and when you're going, I just live about 10 mins. away in Fremont and would love to meet more people that climb!

Wes
614 537-8315
Jesse C.
user 11420785
Seattle, WA
Post #: 5
I'm probably going to go to SG on friday at 8pm if anyone wants to join. And Wes, I'm also in Fremont.

Jesse
360-820-4890
Kira M.
user 87650902
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
I have to pick up my car from the shop this evening but there's a chance I could make it.

Kira
206-992-8315
A former member
Hi all,

I just relocated to Seattle and am looking for partners at Stone Gardens too (I live in Ballard). Happy to trade belays on either TR or lead. I don't start work for another week, so if anyone is interested in a session in the short term, drop me a message! I'm at 716-359-0330, or kelsey.noonan[at]gmail

Cheers,
Kelsey
Michael C.
MichaelC.
Seattle, WA
Post #: 9
Hi all! I also climb at SG and always happy to meet new folks that are into climbing. I'm up for most types, top/lead/boulder. I live in Ballard and am headed out there today(Thursday) around 5:30 or so, if anyone is in the area and in need of partner, let me know.
Wesley F.
user 10373859
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
Does anybody want to either head to exit 38 or maybe even the mountaineers place on Sunday? If anybody wants to climb but doesn't have that much time I would be interested in heading to Stone Gardens Sunday, maybe in the afternoon.

Wes
614 537-8315
Ethan R.
user 104489692
Seattle, WA
Hi everyone,

I'm 24 years old, still relatively new to Seattle, and brand new to climbing. I am looking to go to stone gardens a few times a week and would love to have some people to go with. The few times I've been I was able to do v1's and v2's for the most part. I've never top roped, but am really interested in learning. Sounds like everyone in here is looking for people to climb with so let's make it happen!

Ethan
978 621 9219