addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Seattle Climbing Meetup Group Message Board › Seattle Vertical World Climbing Partner

Seattle Vertical World Climbing Partner

Chelsea
user 9889154
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Hi! I'm new to Seattle, and go to Vertical World. I don't know anyone there, and I'm hoping to find people to climb with. Let me know if you want a partner! Cheers, Chelsea
Erik G.
user 100731792
Seattle, WA
Hey C,

During the next week or so I'll be there during some weekday mornings. What kind of schedule are you on?

Erik
April
user 48354462
Seattle, WA
Hi,

I just moved here too and looking for someone to climb with weekday evenings. Previously I've been climbing around 5.9 (top rope only), but I haven't been in a while. Let me know if you want to get together.

April
A former member
Post #: 12
Hi April,
Welcome to Seattle. I'm an experienced climber just coming back from an injury (not climbing related :-) and would love to climb with you sometime. Any particular times that work well for you?

--Erik
A former member
Hi Chelsea,
Welcome to Seattle. I climb at VW a couple days a week (evenings and an occasionally early am), and would be happy to have another person to climb with. I can do top rope and lead. Let me know if there is a day that works best.
Cheers,
Adam