addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Boulder Rock Climbers Message Board › Multi - pitch climbing

Multi - pitch climbing

Vlado
user 4300689
Arvada, CO
Post #: 50
Flatirons means more than the Third Flatiron.
It is also Fatiron, Challenger, Fifth Flatiron, Matron, Maiden, Flying Flatiron, and many others. Contact me via E-mail, if interested in climbing Flatirons. Either weekends or weekdays. And if you lack hardware, while you are starting to lead - no problem, we will have plenty of it together. Rappel is nearly always the standard way down.
susan
user 9026469
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
I am interested. Lets talk. Susan
Jordan
JordanW
Boulder, CO
Post #: 3
I would be game for some early morning Weekday climbs. I only have personal gear, but am comfortable on rappel.
Climbergirl
user 4444865
Boulder, CO
Post #: 11
I am interested in climbing Flying Flatiron. Can we go after work? I will have 70m rope.
Vlado
user 4300689
Arvada, CO
Post #: 57
Since posting this (Multi-pitch), we lost more than an hour of daylight. We did only two easy trips to Flatirons this year. Flying Flatiron is a very nice climb, but more than I want to lead these days (sorry). Check with Organizer(s) who 'claim' more competence and safety (and see what you get!). Same for Challenger, where actual climbing is very easy, but not safe for novice. And, BTW, we do not have to start at five in the morning to be safe - so, our suggested start at ten o'clock.