align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Boulder Rock Climbers Message Board › Climb Eldorado classic

Climb Eldorado classic

Climbergirl
user 4444865
Boulder, CO
Post #: 12
Mr. Alex:
We do not care, what names your father called your mom when you were growing up - but you
still demonstrate the disrespect to women today. "Great advice, Drunkgirl" (your entry).

While I do not drown in self-conceit like you and another member of this group, I do
take climbing seriously. I also take my job seriously. When my work calls, it takes
precedence over leisure activities.

You and another "macho" member called Nick, placed 13 comments, some very arrogant ones,
while not even planning to participate in the event. They discouraged some qualified
climbers, both leaders and followers.

Ruper is one of the classic climbs in lower difficulty and can be very well protected for
most part. Rappels from the top as well as from Upper Meadows are quite basic, not
"tricky". (for competent climbers, of course)

While Nick claims "I'm a 5.8 crack climber", and your profile pic shows you on upper part
of Rewritten, either of you should curb your insults - especially to parties with
possibly more mountain experience.

Your language gives bad impression about this Meetup group. It also discourages female
climbers to offer leading other climbs.