addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Boulder Rock Climbers Message Board › Looking for climbing instructor (Willing to pay)

Looking for climbing instructor (Willing to pay)

A former member
Post #: 2
Im not sure if this is the best place to post this up, but I am looking to learn sport climbing and if anyone here is willing to take me in as their student that would be awesome.
I live in the lakewood area and have a harness, shoes, and chalk bag.

If you are interested in teaching me the ways whether its one-on-one or having me join your weekly climb then contact me here or even better would be to email/call me.

As stated I am willing to pay in cash, gear, beers, whatever floats your boat.

paintballer1332@hotmail.com
928-287-0490

thanks!

--Also posted this on another meetup group so I apologize if you see this twice!