addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boulder Rock Climbers Message Board › Climbing partners

Climbing partners

Sam
user 119718952
Boulder, CO
Post #: 1
Just moved to Boulder and looking for partners to get on some projects in the area (or climb indoor at BRC during the week). Have fri-sun off every week. Sport trad or bouldering.
Joe S.
user 61378802
New Paltz, NY
Post #: 2
Hey Man,

I'm still trying to build a partner base in CO. I climb at the BRC during short winter days and will be chasing sun outside all winter. What's your trad and sport comfort level?

I'll be in Indian Creek this weekend through, next, but I'd be happy to hit up BRC or get outside sometime.

Joe